Feb 16, 2009

Not Me Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
  1. I DID NOT give Princess Belle a pixie cut so that I wouldn't have to fight with her in the mornings about brushing it. Nope, not me!!

  2. I DID NOT insist to the hairdresser that yes I wanted it over her ears especially when she asked me if I was sure more than three times! I am fully aware that my beautiful girl has elf ears and I wouldn't do that to her no matter how cute I think she looks with those big ears and those big eyes with the luxurious eye lashes. Nope, not me!!

  3. I DID NOT delete a rude comment about Prince Charming not wearing a shirt in my pic. I am fully aware that Prince Charming likes to come home and take off his shirt and relax with his girls and I the same way his father and my father did and I know that this is a free country and you can say what you like. I do not feel that this is my blog and if you are going to be rude and say things hiding behind your anonymity I have the right to delete it. Nope, Not me!!

  4. I DID NOT roll my eyes when I was eating a fast food place when the idiot teenager fine young lady behind the counter didn't have enough brain cells to figure out had difficulties understanding that I wanted a burger with no bun, no sauce and no cheese (gluten and dairy free) and had to ask me SEVEN times what I wanted and had to ring it in three times, when apparently there was a button for that on the register. Nope, Not me!!

  5. I DID NOT contemplate never going out to eat again since it is way more complicated now but then decide I was proud of me for being brave enough to go over and over and over it with her until she got it right. Nope, Not me!!

  6. I DID NOT look through our pics taken lately and realize that I have taken way more pics of Princess Magpie than Princess Belle. I absolutely did not feel guilty about that and proceed to take pics of Princess Belle consoling myself with the fact that the reason I have so many more of Princess Magpie is that I am doing a photo shoot every month on her birthday for her first year and most of the time I am taking pics, Princess Belle is at school. I am a confident mommy who shares everything absolutely evenly between her children and never does anything to feel guilty about. Nope, Not me!!

  7. I DID NOT take pics of Princess Belle after she woke up with messy hair with the Pixie cut she didn't get and decided to cuddle daddy before I even got a nice pic of her new hair cut. I wouldn't do that. I would first document her adorable new 'do. Nope, Not me!!

  8. I DID NOT walk hand in hand with Princess Belle swinging our arms as we strode through the store showing off our new Pixie cuts and discussing how we are now the short hair family. I did not tell her that if anyone tells her she looks like a boy this time they are crazy and she can say that she doesn't, she looks like me. And I am not secretly scared that someone will say something to make her feel bad. Nope, Not me!!

    BEFORE:


AFTER:

6 comments:

Kristen said...

Now I know why I had short hair growing up! I "do not" agree with you 100%, your blog... your rules. And it IS (really) a sweet pic of dad and baby relaxing.

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings said...

I love her hair. She looks much older, though! :-(

And what is with your husband and no shirt? I am so NOT offended. :-)

People should keep their mouth shuts. If they don't like it, then don't stop by to visit.

Anonymous said...

I love the haircut. I so did not have the same cut for the same reason when I was a kid. And I would never do that to my own child, never.

Way to take control of your blog!

Jenn@ The Crazies said...

Stopping over from MckMama's ... love what you are NOT doing! and the nerve of some rude people, making comments they shouldnt! I love the pics!

Anonymous said...

I don't understand why anyone would care if your hubby has on a shirt or not... He's a guy, he can take off his shirt in his house if he wants! Good grief!

Love her new cut! It's cute!

Anonymous said...

You.cut.her.hair!!!

I must say that it does look cute on her, though.

Twitter