Feb 14, 2009

Saturday 9

Saturday 9: Be My Valentine

1. Do you have Valentine’s Day plans? I think we are having takeout and exchanging valentines

2. Do you buy a Valentine’s Day gift for someone special? Sometimes for my family.

3. What, so far, was the happiest event of your life? The birth of my daughters, finding out I was pregnant, and getting married. (I am terrible at picking just one anything.)

4. What is the best job that you ever have had? Even though I have had more prestigious office manager jobs, I enjoyed working as a dispatch at Irving Oil the best.

5. What would be your fantasy job? I am doing my fantasy job, being a SAHM. I truly love this. The only that would make it better would be getting paid for it.

6. What would you think would be the worst job? Anything dirty, grungy, and sweaty.

7. What foreign countries have you visited? The United States.

8. What foreign country would be your fantasy trip? Scotland, Australia, and England. (See I really can't pick just one of anything!)

9. Since leaving your home growing up, how many places have you lived? Hmmmm . . . I know I have lived in over 40 since I was born. I have to figure out how many since leaving home. Let me count . . . (Midland with roommate, Midland in apartment, Corner Brook for work, Deer Lake, Corner Brook for college, Sydney, Halifax apt 1, St. John's, Halifax in apt 2, Halifax in crappy apt 3 after hurricane destroyed apt 2, Halifax in house, Gander, Jefferies, St. John's.) So if I haven't missed anywhere I have lived in 14 places in the 19 years since I left home.

2 comments:

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

40 is a lot of places! Have a great day...

Anonymous said...

You've lived in over 40 places?! Wow! ... How do you keep track?!

Twitter