Feb 17, 2009

Princess Belle's new cut

Well, I did everything I could to make Princess Belle feel pretty and feminine for school. I could tell as she was on her way out the door, she was feeling nervous over what the kids would say, but we discussed how she and I had the same cut and I didn't look like a boy and how she looked like the pictures of the pretty ladies I showed her on the computer and how she is just too pretty to ever look like a boy, and how I thought that the new haircut made her neck look lovely and long and how it made her eyes look beautiful. I think she felt better when she left. I took pics of her to let her know I thought she was super pretty today.


6 comments:

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

Oh, she is cute as a button. Who could resist that smile?!!

Dale & Brennan said...

Oh, it's darling!!!!! My 5 year old daugher CUT her hair completely off when she was 3 - on Christmas Eve!!!! I had to get her a pixie haircut.

She loved it so much that 2 years later it's still short.

So, yes, even a Princess can have short hair.

Cory said...

What a cute little pixie! LOL I love that cut. It looks great on her.

Fantastagirl said...

She looks fantastic!

Anonymous said...

I just LOVE how her little hip is poked out there in that first one! You go get 'em girlie. I don't think anyone would have the nerve to make fun of this pixie princess!!

Anonymous said...

She sure loves to pose for the camera, doesn't she? *lol* Too cute!

Twitter