Jun 21, 2015

Gratitude Sunday

Gratitude Sunday
Sunday's heart felt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful.

Here are some things I am grateful for this week:

1.  Snuggly moments when I catch my babies sleeping.  I just love how sweet they look.


2.  Simple moments with my girl.  I love how she loves this teddy bear she got over a year ago.  

3.  I LOVE when my kids are just silly, funny kids, playing. 

4.  There really is nothing sweeter than the sleepy, sweetness of my babies so I had to share this one from this week too.

5. Finding inexpensive ways to let Prince Charming know how much we appreciate him on Father's Day. 

6.  Days like  this one, where I really think
family, Family and Friends, Gratitude Sunday, Holidays, Little Prince, meme, photography, Princess Belle, Princess Magpie, Princess Snifflefritz,




1 comment:

momto5 said...

<3 have a great week!

Twitter