Jun 7, 2015

Gratitude Sunday

Gratitude Sunday
Sunday's heart felt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful.

Here are some things I am grateful for this week:

1.  My sweet, sleepy boy cudding his monkey pillow, I love his warm, sleepy hugs when he wakes up. 


2.   Two adorable little helpers who love to help mommy every chance they get.  So sweet to watch them working together to sweep the floor.

3.  I love how much my boy loves his books.  It is so sweet to watch him excitedly reading books and flapping happily over his favorite pages.

4.  I love how much my girls love each other.  They are best friends and I am so lucky to have them.

5.  Watching my boy being his happy, flappy, rocking self.

6.  My little girl snuggling her penguin after daddy fixed a hole in his head, I am grateful for daddy performing emergency stuffy surgery!

No comments:

Twitter