First a question: What is the one thing you want for Christmas this year?
Now some random bits of stuff on my mind today:
1. Cute little girls watching popcorn in the microwave in a kitchen I finally have somewhat organized.
2. Sisters watching Polar Express together while they eat Popcorn.
3. How cute our handmade ornaments are looking on a classroom tree.
4. Little Prince Completely adores his father and how much his father just loves it. It makes me so happy to see them together.
5. I want to baking and decorating but I can't find my decorating equipment. That sucks. I used to have a lot of fun doing that. Oh well I guess I have to buy myself some more after Christmas.
6. Gingerbread pancakes make the house smell FABULOUS early in the morning and make sure that everyone wakes up with a smile on their faces. Even LITTLE PRINCE ate them! and like Mikey in the old commercial, he doesn't like anything!