- 3 cups semisweet chocolate chips (some prefer milk chocolate chips or a combination of the two)
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Place chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, and butter or margarine in large microwaveable bowl.
- Zap in microwave on medium until chips are melted, about 3-5 minute, stirring once or twice during cooking. Stir in nuts, if desired.
- Pour into well-greased 8x8-inch glass baking dish. Refrigerate until set.