I am grateful for:
1. The smell of freshly made muffins wafting through the house attracting little noses from all over the house.
2. Giggling girls playing together; playing make-overs, legos, dolls, animals, and camping out in a tent in their room.
3. Finally thinking of food that my special boy will eat.
4. Looking out my windows and watching snow storms from my warm.house with a cup of coffee and a full pantry.
5. The smell of freshly baking bread in my kitchen.
6. The feeling of accomplishment and the nice fresh air of having shovelled the driveway.