Dec 13, 2013
Nutella French Toast
10 Slices of white bread
2 tablespoons milk
½ cup sugar
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
1. Remove crusts from bread (do not discard – I make breadcrumbs with the crusts)
2. Roll each slice of bread with rolling pin
3. Spread one side of each slice of bread with Nutella, making sure you spread right to the ends
4. Roll up bread tightly , dab a bit of nutella to seal if required.
5. Whisk egg and milk in a shallow bowl
6. Combine sugar and cinnamon in a separate bowl, mix well
7. Heat the butter in a pan, dip each roll in the egg mixture until well coated, then place in the hot pan. Lightly fry each slice until golden.
8. Roll in the sugar/cinnamon mixture
9. Serve immediately