Sunday's heart felt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful.
Here are some things I am grateful for this week:
1. Cool evening breezes after a hot day.
2. Feelings of accomplishment from getting things prepared for the move.
3. A silly boy who insists on having blankets even if he is hot and sleeps in them like a nest.
4. A girl who was so excited by the grilled cheese sandwiches I made, that she took pictures.
5. My upcoming move looming ever closer, counting down the days to being close to home, friends and family.
6. A silly Princess Magpie who loves to make her brother and sisters laugh.
7. The absolute bundle of cuteness that is Princess Snifflefritz. She just seems to get cute and cuter these days. Even though she isn't our youngest, she is still very much a baby.
8. How much fun it is to see Princess Belle becoming more and more grown up, enjoying conversations with her where I get to see how her mind works and how she views the world.