Sunday's heart felt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful.
Here are some things I am grateful for this week:
- Prince Charming coming home with yummy cucumbers, broccoli, avocados, and plantains for us to enjoy.
- Little girls who would rather eat broccoli and cucumber than pasta and bacon.
- Princess Belle surprising me by having done laundry for me. (even if she used bleach when she shouldn't have. LOL)
- Getting things done for the move.
- Having a baby boy who is learning so much he surprises me every day. On Friday, he stood up and stole his sister's plate off the kid's table and who greets me standing in his crib in the mornings.
- Little girls who are very concerned with the welfare of each other.
- Princess Belle who would rather spend her time in the room with the girls than in her own room.
- Princess Belle loving coming up with fun games for the little ones to play.
- Little Prince who spends all of his time on the floor with the big girls getting right in the mix and having fun with them
- Cleaning out our freezer for the move and coming up with all sorts of yummy things like broth, fat to render out to cook with instead of oil, bread crusts for bread pudding, more bread crusts for stuffing, then freezing the broth to make gravy, soups and sauces.