Apr 17, 2007

Tackle It Tuesday

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

It is Tackle It Tuesday. I decided to tackle my lower cupboards in my kitchen. I don't use them much except to gather junk and store my cleaners and garbage. I am pretty ashamed of the before pictures. But I have to say that is partly because they have been pretty bad since before I moved in. Gross, I know but there it is. So today, I decided to get them clean. My ultimate goal is repaint them but for now they are much better. Now I feel gross and dirty and I can't believe I let it get this bad. I feel like a candidate for that show, "How Clean in Your House".

Here are my before and afters:

My extra glasses, plastics, and cookbooks




My garbage, cleaners, and grocery bags



Corner cupboard with storage supplies



Cupboard with bags of dried goods



13 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wow - you were BUSY!!! Awesome job! I love what you did with the garbage cabinet - looks great!

WalkingOffTheWeight said...

Wow!! You did an awesome job on your cabinets!! Got in some good exercise too.. :-)

OhTheJoys said...

oooh - come do mine!

p.s. - the march pic looks good! Keep up the great work!

Anonymous said...

Don't be ashamed of the "before" pictures (mine are worse!) but definitely be proud of the "after" pictures! Looks great!

- Jane, Pinks & Blues Girls

Anonymous said...

Wow--you did an awesome job--now go put your feet up :)

Bridget

Alice (in BC Canada) said...

Great job... really looking good.

In Light of the Truth... said...

Good work today! =)

Anonymous said...

I think you did an awesome job.
Which remeinds me I need to do my kitchen cabinets, which look worse than yours.

BTW, I've got my Real Moms meme up!
Thanks for the tag.

Lisa said...

Great tackle!! :o)

Kat said...

I realy need to get to my kitchen. Looks great!

Pearls of Wisdom said...

You did a great job! Thanks for sharing. Have a great TT and week.

Angel Mama ( Pearls of Wisdom)

Fingers To Toes Photography said...

WOW - that all looks awesome - WOW!!!

Unknown said...

Awesome job! :-)

Twitter