Nov 8, 2012

Zzzzzz . . . . I'm awake . . . I think

This is one of those days in a mom's life when she wakes up and knows this day is going to involve a LOT of caffeine.  I guess the fact that my day started at FOUR AM!!  was a good hint in that direction.  Little Prince decided that he was getting up at four and he insisted that mommy kept him company.  So we sat up and watched shows on the DVR, cuddling under a blanket in my armchair.  When he finally fell asleep little puffs of breath blowing softly on my neck, it was very sweet.  And I shot dirty looks at anyone who even hinted at making noise at that ungodly hour of 8:30 am.

So in my highly caffeinated state, I am making breakfast for my girls, nursing ANOTHER cup of coffee and trying to figure out what to make for supper.  It isn't excite but it is all I can manage when this many of my brain cells are fast asleep.  I don't mind though.  Because as tired as I am, I love how sweet he is.  As long as we cuddled, he was warm, and sweet and snuggly and as precious as you can imagine.  So if he has any more of these little escapades planned, I can take it.

But if he could schedule it for a hour or two later, I would be ever so grateful. Okay, I am off to go get some  more coffee now.

No comments:

Twitter