Nov 8, 2011

Tuesday Talk

Poor Princess Snifflefritz had to get some shots today. She has been groggy and sleepy every since. She really is sweet when she is just so overwhelmingly tired. I took a pic of her because she went into her room, grabbed the stuffed penguin she sleeps with, left it on the floor of her room, put her head on it, pulled up her blanky and went to sleep right there on the floor. So sweet.
Link
I actually get the tired, I am feeling that way quite a bit too. I am really hating the regimented way of dealing with Gestational Diabetes, but I am hoping if I just stick with it, I will get used to it. In the meantime, little kicks from my belly will always make me smile.

1 comment:

Julie said...

The picture is not showing up. Boo! :( ... Hope you both feel better soon!

http://scrapgrrl.com/

Twitter