Nov 26, 2011

Saturday PhotoHunt: Handwritten



The theme today was Handwritten and it reminded me of the fact that a handwritten note, got me busted on the tooth fairy this year. She noticed that our handwriting was the same. So I am posting pics from the day she lost her very first tooth . . . back in 2008. She was afraid that the tooth fairy wouldn't be able to find her tooth under her pillow so she put it in an envelope on her desk and taped a note to her headboard. She was so excited by the letter the tooth fairy wrote back to her.











4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, I remember those days, even though it has been quite a while.

Cute.

Mine's up as a two-fer: http://hambook.blogspot.com/2011/11/photo-hunt-special-offer-together.html

Raine said...

Aww that's so cute and her letter's so sweet for giving her Tooth Fairy the directions where her tooth was. :D Here's my handwritten post

MaR said...

How cute!
I remember those days...sigh...!

Handwritten

Suzy said...

that's so sweet. nice take on the theme.

Twitter