Nov 14, 2011

Monday Mutterings.

  1. I have a headache again!!! this pregnancy is really kicking my butt with these headaches and the nausea.
  2. I am loving the feelings of this little person inside me, it really is a wonderful thing. I talk to my baby when I feel him/her. I love this little person so much and I haven't even touched my baby yet.
  3. Princess Belle went on a field trip to the library today. It was with the homeschool group. They got a tour of the library, information on how they work, and watched a film and everything. She had a lot of fun.
  4. She daily informs me of little things that she learned from all these random places. I keep telling her that learning happens everywhere you are, whatever you are doing and that is as much a part of homeschooling as the books we read and the work we do.

1 comment:

Julie said...

The field trip sounds fun! ... Hope the headaches stop soon!!!

http://scrapgrrl.com/

Twitter