Nov 17, 2011

Reminiscing

It is late and I am tired, but I was just thinking and remembering bringing my babies home from the hospital, the wonder of it, the joy of it. I am so blessed to be doing this again. All of my babies have worn the same pair of snugly jammies home from the hospital. I have them hung up on the wall in the girls room. I guess it won't be long before, I have to take them down, wash them and pack them up in a bag to be worn again. Do you get honestly think anyone could be any more lucky than me??




Look at those chubby cheeks! Too bad they didn't stay that way, they look absolutely munchable!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that is cool you use the same PJ's!

Julie said...

That's a cute idea. For each of my kids, as soon as I found out what sex they were, I went out and bought them a special "go-home-from-the-hospital" outfit, which has been packed in their own trunks. :) ... I saved way too many of their baby clothes! *rofl*

http://scrapgrrl.com/

Twitter