May 19, 2009

Not Me Monday (On Tuesday LOL)



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I absolutely DID NOT send Princess Belle to school with a healthy lunch and snack but nothing to drink, forcing her to drink from the fountain. I am a good mommy and I would never do such a thing. Nope, Not Me!

I certainly DID NOT tidy up the the bathroom and Princess Belle's room this morning and then sit on the couch and fall completely asleep! I am a busy mom, I have things to do. I would never waste precious Princess Magpie napping time by napping myself! Nope, Not Me!

I DID NOT buy sweet and salty snacks for myself and hide them away so I can satisfy my pregnancy cravings. It is much to early to be crazy for sweet and salty things. I would not hide such yummy things from the rest of my family. Nope, Not Me!

And this afternoon after having slept for 1/2 hour this morning, I DID NOT put Princess Magpie down in her seat to play and lay down beside her and fall asleep again for ANOTHER 1/2 hour!!!! I never nap during the day and I certainly do not nap TWICE in one day! Nope, Not Me!

And having given Princess Magpie a bath yesterday, I DID NOT decide she was so completely adorable that I had to take pics. I would never think of sharing them here! Nope, Not Me!

I also DID NOT give Princess Magpie a bath on the kitchen counter. I have a beautiful stand for that and I would not bath her on the counter so that it was easier to empty the bath. I would not do that! Nope, Not Me!

And please note, that I also would NEVER leave some Christmas lights around my kitchen window because it was too hard for me to get up there on the counter to get them down. I am decorating for Christmas in June, I am not a lazy bum who doesn't want to climb on my counter. Nope NOT ME!




3 comments:

CrAzY Working Mom said...

Bath pics are my fave!! I'm glad you did NOT share them here. *wink*

PS - You nap all you need to girlfriend! You definitely deserve it.

Angela @ Nine More Months said...

I have to admit, I hide snacks too. But only because if I didn't hide them, they'd be gone before I even got any!

My Not Me! Monday

Julie said...

Maggie looks so cute in her little tub! ... I remember, quite fondly, those baby bathtub days! I loved giving baths so much that I did it every day. :)

Twitter