May 7, 2009

Random Notes

  1. Princess Magpie has started eating finger foods! She loves teething biscuits and she had a slice of toast for breakfast! I am so proud of her. She was having gagging issues with Stage three baby foods, but someone mentioned to me that sometimes going straight to finger foods is a good idea and it worked!

  2. I am almost ready to send in my homeschool application. I will keep you updated. I am going with the curriculum I wanted. I like the flexibility.

  3. I still think I may be pregnant. I wish I could test!!!! I woke up really sick this morning, but it eased off.

  4. I am feeling super-content with my life right now. I have two great girls, a great husband and I will be starting homeschooling soon.

  5. I am making arrangements that if I am pg, I will have someone arranged to come stay with us to help out for the last few weeks if I end up on bedrest as I usually do.

  6. I told Prince Charming that the best thing about homeschooling is that if I end up on bedrest, I can homeschool in my bed. LOL

Princess Magpie prefers to eat in her carseat instead of her high chair. Weird, huh?


4 comments:

~*Mare*~ said...

My son prefered his wing to his high chair...and it had to be swinging, so it made for some pretty interesting feed times.
I'm looking forward to hearing if you are expecting a new wee one.

Tasha said...

Ben is loving toast too. He likes to hold the little slices I give him...I love this age. Now if the BOY could get some teeth, we would be great, LOL!

Tasha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie said...

It's cute that she likes to eat in her car seat... When Amanda was a baby, she REFUSED to eat baby food unless she was in my lap. *lol* ... But once she started table foods, she had no trouble with the high chair (thank goodness, cause she was a messy eater! *lol*)

Twitter