May 18, 2009

I'm sore, but I'm okay

Here's the story. The night before last the dog woke up Princess Magpie at 3 in the morning. I was extra tired, so I got out of bed and went to go get her a bottle without putting on my glasses. I am pretty blind without my glasses and three steps from the bottom, I put out my foot to step on the floor, completely missing the last three steps. I landed on my hands and knees like I was crawling.

Today, I have bruised knees, sore wrists, a really sore back and really sore neck, but I have no cramping or spotting so I am sore but okay. It was scary though. I think I scared the heck out of Prince Charming.

My weekend has been lots of fun. It started off with Princess Belle getting sick all day and night and ended with me sore and Princess Magpie getting sick all day. Fun fun fun. I am looking forward to a somewhat normal day tomorrow. (I hope)

6 comments:

~*Mare*~ said...

Wow, glad you're ok after that fall. Hope your kids are feeling good again soon.

Emily said...

Yikes! I fell down a flight of stairs when I was pg with Charlie. That is pretty scary. So glad you're OK.

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings said...

My heart jumped into my throat as I read that. I'm so glad you are OK! Now, step much, much slower next time! :0(

Tasha said...

glad to hear you are okay. You better take it easy...I know thats impossible, but still try, LOL.

CrAzY Working Mom said...

Well, I'm glad you're okay! This sounds like something I'd do.

Julie said...

Scary! Glad you're OK!!!!

Twitter