May 2, 2009

Saturday Photohunt - walking

When I saw the theme Walking, this week, I thought of pictures I had of Princess Belle walking when she was small. I thought of my favorite pics of Prince Charming holding her hand and walking away from me. But then I remembered this pic taken last week. It was perfect. This is Princess Belle walking down our little street, pushing Princess Magpie home from the park. I was with her of course, but it was sweet when she asked to push her sister and it was too funny when she started to panic that she had to turn the stroller and didn't know how.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What a precious picture! True princesses.

Rebecca Mecomber said...

Awwww!! You know, I have a similar photo of my two girls like that, only it was taken about 18 years ago!

Mine is up. I hope you have time to check it out.
http://newyorktraveler.net/
Happy weekend!

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

So cute! That is one bundled up baby!
~ The Bunch

The Queen Bee said...

Wow! That is really sweet. Mine's up too at http://prettyfabulous.blogspot.com/2009/05/photo-hunt-15-walking.html

Julie said...

Perfect picture!

Twitter