May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!!

I am so content with my life right now. I am truly blessed. I have new wonders on the horizon and wonderful people around me. I am lucky enough to be homeschooling my daughter starting in September, and I can't wait. I am forever blessed to be pregnant again.

My wish for all you Mother's out there today is that you feel blessed in your life. May your life be filled with love and happiness.

On a side note: My little blessing is making me extremely tired these days. I have so much I want to accomplish and all I really want to do is nap on the couch.

5 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Mother's Day and congrats on the pg!! I'm so excited for you certainly deserve another bundle of love!

P.S. Coming to STJ the last week of July...hope I can get over for a visit!!

Emily said...

Go ahead an nap...the work will always be there but you won't be pregnant forever! You definitely deserve a good nap on Mother's day!

Tasha said...

Happy Mothers Day to you and I am so excited for you. I can't wait to hear all about this little one coming!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the Preg :)

Julie said...

A new pregnancy... I don't know of a better way to celebrate Mother's Day!

Twitter