Dec 6, 2008

Our Saturday

We had a good day today. I woke up still sick and expected to take it easy and I did for the most part, but all in all, it was still a good day.

First there was a Christmas Games Day up at our community center. Prince Charming took Princess Belle and she had fun. She made me a beautiful card all by herself and I love it! Afterwards, she went outside to play with her friends for a while.

When she came in, we had supper. I didn't feel up to cooking, so I took some frozen pizzas out of the freezer for supper. They were actually pretty good. Later, we all sat down to watch Jamanji together. While it was on, I got up and made a treat. I cut up a banana and split it between all the bowls. Then I crushed some Nilla Wafers and rolled a scoop of ice cream each in it. I placed that in the bowl on top of the banana and then drizzelled it with some chocolate sauce. It was a big hit with everyone.

It wasn't an exciting day, but it was a nice family day. And I got to take it pretty easy too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That does sound like a nice day!!! ... I love days like that. :)

Notsosnowwhite said...

sounds like a nice queit day in the harris household

Lisa said...

I love days like that. It was a quiet weekend at our place - which is the way we wanted it!!

Twitter