Well it is Friday again and I am here to share my stuff.
- I am stuck with this darned flu!! Now I have coughed so much that my head is pounding too. It sucks to be the sick mommy.
- Prince Charming and I met with Princess Belle's Teacher, Guidance Counsellor, Principal, and Vice Principal for a progress update on her year.
- They all agree that she is pleasant, hard-working, and wants to please but she has a very short attention span and has some concerns which make it difficult for her. We came up with a plan where among other things: she gets extra time to finish assignments, she gets more reminders, she gets supervised breaks when she needs them, and some help in learning to focus her attention.
- I was thinking that I will probably be starting Princess Mag-pie on cereal when she is five months. I was going to wait until she is six months but she is soooo big and drinks sooo much formula and seems like she is needing something more.
- Princess Mag-pie is such a mommy's girl and now it seems she is starting to be upset if we are out and about and she can't see where I am. The truth is I don't really mind it. The way I figure it, if she is like her sister, she will be a mommy's girl now and daddy's girl later. I had better soak it all up now.