Nov 2, 2007

I got an email

I got an email. It was a suprise and it's subject was like a kick in the gut, "Congratulations, you are now in your 30th week of your pregnancy." In the email, it said how my baby was like this now and like that now. After all this time, why did I have to get that email now? It hurt so bad to read about how Danielle would have been now. To hear that she would have been this big and developing this much. To think how in 10 short weeks, I would have been holding her in my arms. It breaks my heart a little.

And then last night, before going to bed, Princess runs up and gives me a kiss and before running to go to bed, she stopped, ran back and kissed my belly and then ran up the stairs to go to bed.

I am just so sad. And after the days and stresses I have been having at work, I don't know if I can take it.

5 comments:

Askazombiehousewife said...

I am sorry for your loss

Anonymous said...

You can make it through...you will! You're strong and you're a good mommy. Some day, if it is God's will you will hold a new baby in your arms and princess will right there beside you, holding your hand!

My thoughts and prayers are with you in this sad time in your life.

Ter said...

As a fellow bereaved parent (I lost my daughter at 26 weeks gestation) I can understand your pain. ((many hugs)) Please know you can contact me anytime if you need someone to talk to.

Dimple Queen said...

I just started browsing your site today...this teared me up. I have been there to my friend...email if you need to chat!

dimplequeen73@yahoo.com

Angela

Mommy said...

I don't know the whole story, but I am truly sorry. :( That would make me sick too if I got an email like that. (((((HUGS)))))

Twitter