Nov 23, 2007

Friday Five


1. I have so much to do today. Having been sick, my house is a bit of a disaster. You know what happens when mommy get sick.
2. Prince Charming was great though and took care of me and got Princess off to school.
3. I am a little worried about Christmas. I am still working on getting our income straightened away now that I am not working and I am worried.
4. I feel guilty that I left my job just 1 1/2 months before Christmas. I know it was making me sick and I know I still haven't fully recovered from it, but I am a mommy now and I have to take care of my family. They have to come first. I will be really upset if Christmas suffers because of me.
5. I would love to have a job that allows me to be creative and to take care of my family. It would be the absolute best for me.


2 comments:

Stacey said...

I hope you feel better very soon. The Christmas thing will work itself out--this year we're on a very tight budget and I'm thinking Craigslist.com! Just in reading your post, I don't know you, but I believe you did the right thing with your job. Family is far more important than stuff. No two ways. My favorite memories of my family so far are the lean years when we had to make do. Somehow we did and our kids were thankful for the littlest things. Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

I will continue to encourage you to offer templates for a small fee. (Paypal) It all adds up and your talents are priceless. Please give it a try or at least think about it.
You and your family will pull through on Christmas. Your faith will help you. I would love to share some stories with you about hardships someday. Continue to count your blessings.

Twitter