Nov 15, 2007

Thursday Thirteen



Thirteen Random Things from Twisted Cinderella

1. I saw Princess at swimming class for the first time yesterday. She was so funny and cute! I was so proud as she jumped right in and she learned how to float.

2. I laughed so hard as I watched floating like a champ and then sink like a stone every time she kicked her feet.

3. I took LOTS and LOTS of pics of her swimming lessons.

4. I am slowly getting my house back in shape, a little at a time.

5. I am going to try to get myself back on track in my eating plan. I have been on a runaway train to fatville lately and I need to turn around.

6. I saw that show the other day, "Journeyman" I really liked it. It reminded me of that old show "Quantum Leap". Now, I can't figure out which day I saw it show that I can't figure out when it is on.

7. I love my evenings with my family. There is a special closeness about sitting together watching shows with Prince Charming while Princess is up in her room singing and playing.

8. I am planning on buying some of that Honey Vanilla Chai Tea from Celestial Seasonings again. It is so completely soothing and relaxing and luxuious and I have been overdoing the coffee again.

9. I need to cut back on my evening eating. I have gotten back into that horrible habit.

10. I need to concentrate on eating my regular meals and getting my water.

11. I love watching mysteries, I love chatting with Prince Charming and each of us throwing theories out there and then the little thrill when you are right.

12. I love to cuddle in my bed and read before I go to sleep. Sometimes a good mystery, sometimes romance novels, sometimes other things like Dan Brown and other things.

13. Princess was on the bus going to her swimming and she started talking to an old lady sitting next to her. She went on and on talking quickly in that open way that 5 year olds have. She told the lady about her imaginary sisters and how "mommy had my baby sister in her belly but she died." It is always there for her. She mentions it all t he time. She told me yesterday, she wished it was national baby day and everyone could have a new baby.


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember my swimming lessons when I was a kid and I miss swimming. Anyway, great list. Nice getting to know you! :)

My T13 is here http://www.bu-ge.com/2007/11/13-books-that-ive-read-more-than-once.html

Anonymous said...

Awww...sounds fun for Princess! :)
Can't wait to see lots of swimming photos. :)

Happy TT!

Anonymous said...

We are doing swimming lessons this next spring. I am so looking forward to it!

happy TT!

Raggedy said...

What a sweetie your little one is!
I am sure the swimming lessons are a blast for her!
Terrific Thursday Thirteen!
My TT is posted.
Have a wonderful day!
Happy TT'ing!
*^_^
(=':'=)
(")_ (")Š
Raggedy

Holly said...

I love it that people teach kids to swim really young these days. I was a teenager before I knew how.

Smiles,
Holly
http://theabundanceplace.com

Thea @ It's Me Vs. Me said...

I love Journeyman...because it reminds me of Quantum Leap. How funny is that? I loved that show!

Mine's up here

Twitter