Nov 28, 2007

Thirteen Creations



Thirteen Sample headers that Twisted Cinderella has created for Twisted Templates this week.


Painting the World Red
The Food Blog
Mommas Kitchen

Under Construction
Vinnies Vault
Lines of Love
The Natural Way
Through Your Eyes
By The Garden Gate

Winter Wonderland
Merry Christmas

A Lot Like Christmas


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



20 comments:

jenn said...

They are beautiful! I like the snow one best.
Happy tt!

Anonymous said...

sooooooooooooooo love the last one

Anonymous said...

You've been busy. Happy TT to you...

Tia Nevitt said...

Great graphics!

Open Grove Claudia said...

Those are really great! You have a real talent!

Happy TT!

Dreamer said...

:) Those are wonderful. I really like the last one. :) Happy TT!

Anonymous said...

You are super creative!

Cynthia said...

Lovely work, you know I am a design junkie!

SJ Reidhead said...

I like 'em.

The Pink Flamingo
http://thepinkflamingo.blogharbor.com/blog

Anonymous said...

Great banners. Happy TT.

Coco said...

great creations! I love the 'through your eyes' one... :)

Anonymous said...

Great job! These are beautiful :)

Homemaker of the 21st Century

Cheryl said...

I love the one with the snow! You are talented at this. When I get time, I should give you warm fuzzies at my forum -- if I can remember...so much to remember!

Anonymous said...

You are very talented! Happy TT!

Erin Ward said...

i like the kitchen one!

Denise Patrick said...

Very nice banners. I'm learning how to do this - but it's a slow process because I don't get some of it.

Happy TT!

Cinnamon Girl said...

Cute! Happy TT!

Thea @ It's Me Vs. Me said...

A Thursday Thirteen mixed with a little advertising...good for you!!

http://imadramamama.blogspot.com/2007/11/thursday-thirteen_28.html

Janet said...

very nice! I love #12!

Melli said...

WOW! You've been busy busy busy! I LOVE that "Through Your Eyes" one - that is so cute!!! They're all nice really!

Twitter