Nov 11, 2007

Announcing the Winners!


I used this Random Number Generator to pick the Three winners of the book, "I Love You More." I had a few people I would love to have given the books too but I wanted to be fair and unbiased. So counting down through my comments here are the winners:



  1. Fantastagirl

  2. Notsosnowwhite

  3. Sophie

Congrats guys!! I will be contacting the publisher to get the books sent out to you shortly.

Editors note: I was more than a little surprised when Notsosnowwhites name was picked. I counted twice. I swear on the life of my baby girl that it was pure random. Notsosnowwhite asked me if she could enter as she works with kids at her local Boys and Girls Club and it would be a good book for the kids there. I told her to put a comment on there and throw her hat in the pot with everyone else.

4 comments:

Fantastagirl said...

I am so excited - I sent you an email. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Good things just keep happening in the world of blogging! Thanks so very much. I'm excited to get this present and read it to my girl.

Notsosnowwhite said...

This is so cool... the members of our boys and girls club will love this book

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the three of them.

I'm off to buy the book, I suppose since I was not so lucky. :)

Twitter