Aug 21, 2006

This and That


Not a lot going on at our house today. My little Princess is off to day care, Prince Charming is sleeping and I am heading out to get some me time at the gym. My bed was calling out to me but I ignored it's call and I am going to go to the gym. I know I will enjoy it.

My little Princess didn't want to get up today, I had to drag her out of bed and she just kept saying, "But I'm tired!" So I guess her bed was calling out to her too. But she was happy when she left to go to day care so that is all that is important.

We are now the proud owners of a completely fenced in backyard! I am thrilled. That means that I can let her go out to play with the neighbour kids and not worry about her. That means I can get her swings and stuff and not worry about neighbourhood kids destroying it.

I watched Big Brother and I was completely heartbroken that Howie left. He was sweet and offered no real threat to anyone. I find it sad that they didn't even tape any goodbye messages for him. It made no sense to me for his friend to put him on the block but I am glad that when Julie asked him about it, he didn't come out against George. Howie is sweet and I hope he is having fun relaxing in sequester.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new fenced in yard...I'm sure your daughter loves it!

Anonymous said...

Fenced yards are awesome! You'll probably love it more then her!

I hope you had a good time at the gym. I always give in to my bed. Sleep is my ultimate!!

Anonymous said...

Wow she is a beautiful little princess!! What a cutie!

Your fence looks GREAT! :) How wonderful

Good work getting to the gym!

So nice to meet you - thanks for dropping by my blog :)

Anonymous said...

Love the new fence! High enough too to keep nosy neighbors out :)

I think my bed will win if I was given the choice between going to the gym or going back to bed lol

Anonymous said...

Fences so rock!! Keeps 'em in and keeps 'em out. I feel much safer if our daughter goes out back to play before I can catch up with her.

Twitter