Aug 6, 2006

Sunday Seven

It is a beautiful bright sunny day here. My Little Princess is being wonderful and sweet and I haven't lost my mind with Prince Charming being gone. I am proud of that. I have cleaned and used the computer in massive quantities once my Little Princess goes to bed. I hardly watch any television at all. It is no fun to watch cool stuff by yourself. Oh any BB7 watchers out there, what do you think will happen on tonights episode?

I thought today I would share 7 of my favorite pictures I have taken lately. You will notice I have a favorite subject. But she is so much fun lately and such a character. I just can't help it.














6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie with a great smile :)

Anonymous said...

Awwww...the Little Princess is so cute in all of these. I especially like the tub pic and the one where she is looking out the window.

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! If adults could carry such joy in their hearts the world would be a far sweeter place.

Anonymous said...

She is so cute!!!! Love the bathtub picture.

oh, and BB7 - tonight sucked! I don't want to see anyone from season 6 go home. I don't really like danielle at all!

Anonymous said...

WOOHOO!
another person who doesn't like Danielle!!!
I told TC that I would only watch the show with her AFTER Danielle was sent home. Until then... I am boycotting every episode.

Anonymous said...

I really like the picture with her and the bear. She's really cute!

Twitter