Aug 4, 2006

How she did

Well, I called a while after she got to Daycare (only once, be proud of me for my self-restraint). They said that she hadn't cried yet and she was having fun playing. When she came home, the driver said that she had a few sad moments throughout the day when she would say she was sad and missed her mommy , but overall she did good .

When I saw her, the first thing she said was, "MOMMY!!!!! I lost my banana." After my laughing fit, I found out that apparently she was given a banana at day care and she lost it. This was a minor disaster in her eyes as she loves bananas and so after she got home, we went out and bought her bananas.This morning she was anxious to go back so that made me feel better about the whole thing.

Get this conversation she told me about. Apparently, a little boy had put something under his shirt and said, "Look at my pretty boobies." and all the kids including Belle thought this was hillariously funny. This morning while we were getting her ready to go, that was what she was telling me. I am going to get all kinds of giggles from the things she passes on, I can tell.

-------------------------------------------

Note: Alone

As of right now, Prince Charming has left to go volunteer for the Boys and Girls Club in a town a few hours away. He will be gone for 4 days. My Little Princess is in Day care and I am all alone. He just left moments ago. I am feeling sad. I am going to miss him. I am going to hate sleeping alone. I am going to hate having no one to talk to after the Little Princess goes to bed. He has only just left and already I am lonely. How crazy is that?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you need a little animal to snuggle...maybe a kitten or a puppy?! :-)

Anonymous said...

It always seems strange when I'm alone in the house because I'm so used to Little Girl always being there. Just take a moment and enjoy the silence for a change. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that she enjoyed her time. I hope that it stays innocent and fun!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, the facts of life at daycare. :-)

Twitter