Aug 11, 2006

Friday Feast One Hundred & Six

Feast One Hundred & Six
Questions for are here if you want to join in the fun….

Appetizer
Tell about a toy you remember from your childhood.
I had doll that I found on the side of the road. I loved that doll, I watched her and watched her and no one came and got her. so I picked her up and took her home. I remember that doll was my favorite, I named her Becky. She was my baby. I loved that I rescued her.

Soup
If you could make one thing in the world absolutely free for everyone, what would it be?
Power. I think the power to heat your home, run your appliances, cool down in extremely hot weather, would make a lot of people's life easier.

Salad
Approximately how many times per day do you think about your significant other?
A lot in a lot of little ways, I think about him when I try to keep the Little Princess quiet while he is sleeping. I think about what his favorite meals are when I make supper and what he would like for lunch the next day. I think about giving him time on the computer when he gets home and about making sure the house is clean and relaxed when he gets here. I do this out of love not out of any answer to demands on his part. (when people demand things from me, I react badly. LOL) I think about him when I have something exciting I want to share and when I am stressed and need someone to talk to. He is such a part of my every day life, I think about him a lot.

Main Course
What is something you believe in 100%?
I believe that most people are inherently good. I think that given the choice most people would like to do good. I think this is demonstrated in times of emergency when people pull together, and when the lady at the store gives my daughter a cookie, when the man living next to us comes to my door to warn me he is fixing the fence between our yards and wants to keep my daughter safe.

Dessert
Name one thing you have done this week that you would consider a "good deed."
My close friends were expecting a paycheque that didn't come on time. They started getting a little financially strapped so I went over and made my pantry available for their use as well as brought over a little care package. I have been there and I wanted to do for them what others have done for me when I was unable to ask others to help me. And, I know that they would be willing to do the same for me.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yours is the first rescued toy story I've read. Fascinating and heartwarming!

Rob of UnSpace

Anonymous said...

I'm speechless. Seriously TC, great answers....

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww....you rescued your doll, and made her your own. That is so sweet! I agree with you on your soup. You should see our electric bill in the Summer. Just like meds., I can't see people paying an arm and a leg to stay cool, especilly when it hits over 115F! here in AZ!
Thanks for the delicious feast, I enjoyed every bite!

Anonymous said...

What an absolutely terrific feast! I loved reading about your rescued doll Becky, how you feel about your hubby and what you do for him each day, and how kind and thoughtful you were to help out your friends. What heartwarming stories, loved reading them :)

Have a great day, thanks for stopping by my feast earlier!

Anonymous said...

Great feast! Don't know how I missed you yesterday... sorry about that!

Anonymous said...

love your feast! oh if only most of the people in the world believed that everyone was inherently good. bet that would definitely make it a much better place to live in. thanks for stopping by! ;)

Twitter