Oct 9, 2005

Ramblings of a One-Track Mind

Today as I try to think of something to tell you guys about and I realize how incredibly one-tracked my life is right now. My life right now is all move all the time.

I could tell you about how with my upcoming move, my days are centered around trying to decide if my books are more important than my movies (reading is over-rated, right?) and wondering why the heck up until now I have felt the need to keep every little peice of paper, every knick knack, and grocery receipt.

I could tell you how I have a friend going to see a possible apartment today and I am afraid to get excited because I don't want to be disappointed if someone else accepted it first.

I could tell you that I have gotten rid of every book I own and how Prince Charming has graciously allowed me to dispose a few of his little pieces of paper but nothing else at all. He is a pack-rat and it is ALL VERY IMPORTANT.

I could tell you all that, but I won't. I will tell you instead that I love the new show, "Ghost Whisperer" and the new show, "Supernatural".

I will tell you that I am excited to be moving where I used to live. That I look forward to being near family and friends.

I will tell you that I freaked out an "old friend" who propositioned me on-line because he thought he wouldn't have to see me and now I am going to be living in the same town and spending time with his wife. Tee hee. He is going to be so uncomfortable.

I will tell you that I apologize for this incredibly rambling, unfocused, post and promise that once this move is done and I can move on to every day life, my life and my blog will improve. Just put up with me during my growing pains.

No comments:

Twitter