Oct 4, 2005

How come we never heard of PMS Cinderella?

The only thing worse about grocery shopping on a budget is having people second guess what you got. You didn't get those? Why not? Surely you could cut back here or there and squeeze those in. Well, Smartypants, no not really. I decided that I could live without my wonderful coffee. So really, I don't think I can squeeze in mini pizzas so sorry, I'll try to better next time. It is so tough to stand there in the grocery store counting out how much of something you can get because it is $0.30 more than you expected it to be.

Add to that stress the fact that my moving fiasco just keeps getting worse and worse. And I am in a really bad bad mood. I resemble the wicked witch of the east more than any kind of cinderella.

But then again, that is why I am Twisted Cinderella, because the fairy tale doesn't cover the many different faces of Cinderella. We never hear about PMS Cinderella, Grouchy Cinderella and forget about stressed out Cinderella or Hung Over Cinderella (not that I have ever been that one. LOL you believe me, don't you?)

Anyway, I am in a fowl mood and I am considering slipping someone a poisoned apple in there dinner. Talk to you later.

No comments:

Twitter