Jan 31, 2012

Vegetarian

For about 6 months, I posted on another blog.  This a post that was copied from that blog.  I used different names for the family.  Just so you know the names were as follows:

Prince Charming - Wandering Aengus
Princess Belle - Lilly
Princess Magpie - Rose
Princess Snifflefritz - Lotus
Little Prince - Reed


I am going back to eating a completely plant based diet.  I am so excited!  I can’t wait to hit the farmer’s market down the road.  This time Wandering Aengus said he was willing to give it a trial run with me.  So I have one week of it to try to convince him that he won’t feel like he is eating only side dishes.  But whether he sticks it out or not, I will be.  I just feel so much better, healthier, more energy, and less stomach issues when I eat this way and with our financial situation since we moved, there is no reason for me to avoid cooking two meals every day if that is what it takes.  I would love to hear any ideas you may have to help me out, any family favorites would be wonderful!

No comments:

Twitter