Dec 27, 2011

Stressed

For about 6 months, I posted on another blog.  This a post that was copied from that blog.  I used different names for the family.  Just so you know the names were as follows:

Prince Charming - Wandering Aengus
Princess Belle - Lilly
Princess Magpie - Rose
Princess Snifflefritz - Lotus
Little Prince - Reed


I am nervous about this move.  Because of the schedule of the movers, it is happening a LOT sooner than I had planned.  Instead of a month after Christmas, I am moving in less than two weeks.  AAAACK!  I am not ready.  Packing while 6 months pregnant is exhausting, and having no car anymore makes it harder to get the empty boxes we need.  On top of that, two weeks means two weeks less of income that I have been able to save.  So, I have enough for the movers, and I have enough for our transportation, but I am worried about enough for groceries.  The thing is, we will be fine, more than fine after we get there.   Financially we will SOOO much better off than we are here.  Our rent will be less and our income will be more.  The movers have even said they may have a job for Wandering Aengus once we get there.  I am just so stressed about the getting there part.  I am even dreaming about it at night.

No comments:

Twitter