Dec 28, 2011

A Moment or Two of Cute

For about 6 months, I posted on another blog.  This a post that was copied from that blog.  I used different names for the family.  Just so you know the names were as follows:

Prince Charming - Wandering Aengus
Princess Belle - Lilly
Princess Magpie - Rose
Princess Snifflefritz - Lotus
Little Prince - Reed


Wandering Aengus and I were talking in our room this morning, planning our day and such while the girls ran around outside playing.  After a few minutes, we heard 3 year old Rose outside our door, “Daddy!  Daddy! I hurt me!”  Aengus asked her, “What do you need?  Do you want me to kiss it better?”  “Uh huh”.  So he opens the door, kisses her knee and she runs off  happy as can be.

A short while later, 2 year old Lotus comes up to the door, sticks her little fingers underneath it and starts *talking* to Aengus.  Now this conversations mostly consists of baby talk and copying daddy’s words, but she is convinced that they are talking.  Then Aengus says, “I’m gonna get you!”  And she takes off running down the hall breathlessly giggling.

This is my life as the mom of three girls.  Giggles, hugs, snuggles and cuteness.  Now how can anyone really still question me on why we are adding one more sprout to our little garden.

No comments:

Twitter