Apr 30, 2011

Random thoughts

Well, I am slowly but surely digging my out way of the boxdom that follows moves. It is a little worse here because this place is quite a bit smaller than our previous house and it has not basement. I am looking at that as a challenge in simplifying our life (since that was our goal anyway).

I am still amazed at how well the baby girls are doing together. They just sleep so well in the room together and I love to hear them in the mornings. When Princess Magpie wakes up, she spends her time entertaining her sister until I come to get her out of the crib. This morning, I walked by on the way down the hall and opened the door to let Princess Magpie out planning on getting Princess Snifflefritz in a couple of minutes when I came back. Sweet Princess Magpie wouldn't leave her sisters side until I came back because she didn't want her crying.

Princess Belle is loving having her own room, but it doesn't escape my notice that more often than not, I will find her in the room with her sisters, playing and enjoying them.

No comments:

Twitter