Apr 1, 2011

Friday Five

  1. The girls were really quiet and so I went in to check on them. When I got there, I discovered them both in the playpen, playing together. Princess Magpie had dragged her little sister in the playpen with her so that they could play in there. Pretty amazing for a 15 month old and a 2 1/2 year old.
  2. There are times when Princess Magpie just seems to need a time out. She will be playing and having fun with everyone and then when she is overwhelmed she heads off into her room and locks herself in. She knows she can't get out but she insists on locking herself in there by herself until she knocks that she is ready to get out.
  3. Yesterday morning, I looked around and there was a machine making bread (I was too busy with sick babies to do it by hand), a machine washing clothes, a machine making coffee, a machine washing dishes, and I sitting down to drink a cup of coffee and use another machine to talk to people. It made me laugh, thinking about how machines are doing a lot of the hard work for me these days.
  4. Things are looking good for this move. We are getting organized and getting things planned. I am really hopeful this move will be less stressful that some of the past have been. There is a possibility that I will have a place to live by the end of the day. (keep your fingers crossed)
  5. I have one baby is almost better and one baby who is just getting sick. They both need cuddling and loving and now mommy is starting to feel sick. I looked around at the chaos they create when they were playing and I was feeling too yucky to fix it, I just laughed at how they tear everything apart and then play among the chaos, reading books amidst the pillows, sitting on couch cushions to take a moment to watch a show.


2 comments:

Justme said...

My fingers are crossed for you! Moving is stressful enough all by itself and worse when you're not even sure if you've got a place to go! Good luck :)
I hope you all start feeling better soon!

Julie said...

Hopefully this will be your last move for a while. It sounds so exhausting to move so often, especially with three little ones.

Good luck finding a place!

http://scrapgrrl.com/

Twitter