Apr 10, 2011

Sunday Sum-up


  1. I am getting my packing done little by little. It is a long process but I am taking step by step and seeing progress.
  2. After the move, I am putting 16 month old Princess Snifflefritz in the same room as 2 1/2 year old Princess Magpie. I am a little nervous about the change, but I am hopeful too.
  3. The girls have been doing a little better at night. I have been managing to get enough sleep to get by and be productive.
  4. I have been finding it surprisingly easy to keep up with making fresh bread for us. I can't remember the last loaf of bread I bought. My next experiment is to try to make homemade tortillas but I will probaby wait until after the move for that one.
  5. My girls were actually really good today. It was a wonderful day of well-rested, less sick, happy girls. It was wonderful.
  6. I am for the first time in years (really!!!) able to keep up on my laundry. It really helped to narrow down the amount of clothes the girls have. They have very cute, nice clothes that I am able to keep clean. Princess Belle used to be the proud owner of three full dressers of clothes!!! And they didn't all fit in there. And she loved to wear 6 or 7 outfits in one day and then send them down to get washed. It was crazy!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Hope everyone stays healthy for the move. :)

http://scrapgrrl.com/

Twitter