Apr 29, 2011

Men and Women

Its funny how different men and women are when it comes to being sick. I have a never-ending cold that has gotten into my lungs and is making difficult to breath. Today I also woke up with a headache (probably from coughing so much). So, I decided to take it a bit easy in my unpacking endeavors today. Now to Prince Charming, taking it easy when he is feeling as I am would be staying in bed and not moving until he felt better. To me taking it easy involved slowing down in my stuff to do so I:
  • unpacked some boxes
  • hung some pics on the wall
  • loaded up the van and dropped some large toys and baby things off to goodwill.
  • cooking all the meals for the day
  • getting up early with the kids
  • rearranging the toddlers room to make is more difficult for Princess Magpie to climb into Princess Snifflefritz's crib with her
I worked slowly, puttering around and getting things done, sitting down and taking a break when I needed to. But it made me laugh to think how different my version of taking it easy is compared to any man I know.

2 comments:

Justme said...

LOL exactly!

I'm glad you're all moved and it went well. Sorry you're not feeling so good, hope you get better soon!

Eschelle Westwood Mumfection said...

my hubby is the biggest useless baby ever when he is ill... so are both my boys lol. Mommy gets sick she has to be the one to suck it up right>!?!? lol

new follower :)

Twitter