Apr 14, 2011

Moving Thoughts


Sorry my posts have been brief the last couple of days. I have been busy busy preparing for our move next week. I have to admit, I am nervous. I don't know why, but I am terrified that something is going to go wrong, that we won't be prepared. Moving is so stressful and this house we are in now is no longer available, so if things fall through for some crazy unknown reason, we can't stay here. There is no reason for things to fall through, it makes no sense to feel like they will, but I am scared anyway. You would think that someone who has moved over 40 times like I have would be used to it by now. But nope, not me.

I have been packing and getting things done and tomorrow I am packing up my breadmaking supplies. For the next week, we will have to live with what bread we have and store-bought bread.

When I was packing up the baby's room I found a box of clothes belonged to me. There were things in there that I have been searching up and down for. I have no idea why they were in there, but I was glad to find them.

One thing I am glad about is that the girls have been better, Princess Magpie has been more pleasant and done less yelling. All the girls have been sleeping better. It is easier to handle everything when I am at least rested.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Hope everything is going (or went) smoothly!!!

http://scrapgrrl.com/

Twitter