Jan 22, 2009

Thursday Thirteen #76

Thursday Thirteen
Thirteen Things about Twisted Cinderella

  1. Princess Magpie has taken to making the funniest sound. It sounds like she is growling. It cracks me up.
  2. I am feeling extremely happy with my life. I may be a little more broke than I would like but I am in love with my children and my husband.
  3. I am about ready for winter to be done. I love the sun and I miss bright, hot sunny days.
  4. I am feeling a little better today. I had enough energy to actually get a few things done. Looking around at it makes me extremely happy.
  5. I am going to Mother Goose program with Princess Magpie today. I am looking forward to a chance to get out with her.
  6. Princess Belle is doing so well with her reading in school. I am so proud of the progress she is making, especially with the difficulties she has in concentrating.
  7. Prince charming is doing really well with his diet. He makes me laugh asking me, "can I eat this and then groaning when he can't but he is sticking with it."
  8. I have the videos, "Walking away the pounds." I am looking forward to using them
  9. My mouse on my computer in on the blink so if I disappear, that is why.
  10. I am going to be making a diet cheesecake within the next couple of days. I can't wait to have a nice big peice of guilt free cheesecake.
  11. I even got some laundry done today.
  12. If the energy fairies keep smiling on me, I hope to have my house completely tidy within the next 24 hours.
  13. If not, I will be happy with whatever I manage to get done.

12 comments:

Janet said...

Good luck to your husband! I've been watching what I've eaten since September and have lost 20 pounds so far :-)

Barbara said...

I'm ready for winter to be done too. We've had so much snow and frigid temperatures here.

Anonymous said...

I am using WATP videos too... I love to walk with Leslie! :D

Anonymous said...

So much joy comes from having kids. Aren't you glad you had them?

Unknown said...

Diet cheesecake? I so need to find this recipe lol I love cheesecake. Happy T13!

Darla said...

What an infectiously positive attitude! Thanks for the reminder to look on the bright side. :)

Mia Celeste said...

Your princess is so cute. If I had her, I bet I'd spend most of the day just sitting around holding her. Happy TT!

kandyblossom said...

How do I get a piece of that guilt free cheesecake? LOL.

Happy T13!

kandyblossom said...

How do I get a piece of that guilt free cheesecake? LOL.

Happy T13!

Kristen said...

What a sweet list. I use those WATP dvds, too. I like to be able to walk 2 miles and still be warm!

Anonymous said...

Awww.
Happy TT!
TT # 23 Thorni is SFR!

Anonymous said...

Oooh, cheesecake!

It sounds like everything is going really well right now!

Twitter