Jan 24, 2009

Saturday 9




1. Which meal is the one you cook best? I am not sure. I enjoy cooking all sorts of things. Prince Charming says his favorite recipes are the times that we are low on groceries and I have to be creative and come up with something interesting with what we have.

2. Tell us what you would never eat. I will eat anything at least once.

3. Is your hometown famous for anything or anybody? I have moved more than 40 times, it is hard to pin down a hometown. I once lived somewhere that Jason McKoy grew up and I lived where Brian Orser was from.

4. Can you play a musical instrument? No. I LOVE piano and can play a few notes, I used to play the recorder but I can't anymore.

5. Tell us about your second ever lover. Prince Charming is my one and only.

6. What is your favorite restaurant? I love those little places that no one has discovered yet. Some of my favorite places over the years are places that I just dropped into and fell in love with.

7. If it were your call, how often would you make love? Depends on what is going on in my life. I guess 2 - 3 times a week.

8. What famous person would you like to have dinner with? Reba McEntire. I just love her and I think she is a totally sweet person.

9. Tell us about your job. I am a stay at home mom. I LOVE this. This is truly what I was meant to do. It is the one job I feel that I do best. Plus you can't beat the benefits when you think of all the loves and hugs and kisses and smiles and joys you get as payment.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear you on the job thing!!!... I LOVE staying home with my kids!!! :D

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

40 times? That is a LOT of moves! Have a great Saturday...

Lisa said...

I can relate to most of them. Have a great day.

Twitter