Feb 7, 2008

Thursday Thirteen








Thirteen Random Things about Twisted Cinderella

  1. I have a doctors appointment today. Wish me luck I am nervous. I just want everything to look good.

  2. I am going to ask about my headaches.

  3. Princess has a field trip next week, she is looking forward to it.

  4. I have a headache again today. Ugh.

  5. I am embarressed to tell the doctor how much I have gained. But I am being healthy so I am not going to worry about it.

  6. I haven't been doin' scrapping lately. I need to get back at it. Maybe when I get my U/S pics.

  7. I have been thinking about how I am going to lose weight after I have the baby, trying to plan which plan I am going to use and what will be healthiest.

  8. I am planning the nursery too. I am thinking a nice pale yellow would be pretty.

  9. I haven't bought any bedding or anything for it yet.

  10. I want to do quite a bit of furniture moving in the next few months.

  11. I want to rearrange my living room.

  12. I want to switch rooms with my dd so that we can be next to the babies room.

  13. I need to get the nursery ready.



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


No comments:

Twitter