Feb 10, 2008

Dilemma

I have discovered a connection between my morning sickness and my eating. It seems that every time I eat meat of any kind I get sick. This morning, I looked at the chicken on the counter and got sick. Now, I have been a vegetarian in the past, and I really enjoyed it. But I was worried about being vegetarian and pregnant, so I kept eating meat. But now, it seems as if this little Baby Bug of mine has his/her own ideas. I have been either avoiding the meat portion of our meals or getting sick afterwards.

But this leads to another concern. If I am simply just making the normal meals for our family and not eating the meat part, I am probably not getting the right nutrition. So, now I am off to do research to find out about vegetarianism and pregnancy. I would like to have a healthy pregnancy. I want to have a healthy baby.

So I need to find out a cost effective way to create food that I can eat and have a healthy diet for my baby.

No comments:

Twitter