Feb 16, 2008

Saturday Photohunt–Free

Theme: Free Become a Photo Hunter


The theme this week is Free. When I saw this theme, I immediately thought of my Princess. She is such a FREE spirit. She makes me laugh every day. The other night, when she was supposed to be sleeping, she was tearing her dresser apart, but i couldn't get mad because she made me laugh as she kept coming out in all these weird combinations of clothing, thinking she was beautiful and feeling like a superstar. I held my laughter and told her she was indeed a superstar and then took pics. She, of course, feeling like a supermodel had to pose for the pics and it was funny to see all the poses she chose. The angles of the pics were funny and it was a bit dark but the pics of my little FREE spirit are just to precious not to share.



Supermodel




Supermodel

No comments:

Twitter