Feb 3, 2008

So far so good

So far today, I have only a little nausea and only a little headache. I know that given the last few weeks, it could go downhill fast, but I am going to keep my fingers crossed.

Question: Which is harder do you think; Parenting or Marriage. I was reading a debate on this and I find it interesting to read other opinions.

For me, the answer was simple parenting. It is just so important to do it right. If I get it wrong, I screw up the most important people in my life. With my marriage, it is so much of a give and take, we are partners thing. We struggle, but we work it out together. With parenting, it isn't a partnership really. It is my job to do it right and not to screw up my kids. Even if I screw up my marriage, it is still my parenting that I am most concerned about and how it will effect my children for the rest of their life.

No comments:

Twitter