Sep 10, 2005

Tales from the diet trenches

I came out of the closet today. It is hard to deny that you aren't eating carbs when you are eating chili salad instead of a burrito. It must say, it was yummy though.

Can you explain to me why there are so many darned commercials for chocolate bars. I mean really, if you advertised it twice in the last commercial is really necessary to do the same thing again this time??? Chocolate is my weakness. I can see doing low carb forever until I remember the wonders of glorious, sweet, luxurious, tempting chocolate. It calls to me late at night. Telling me how good I will feel if I just have one bite. But no, I tell myself I don't want chocolate, what I really want is a nice big handful of nuts. Watch me eat these nuts and pretend they are covered in deep, rich, chocolate. Mmmmm . . . . heaven in a wrapper.

No comments:

Twitter